Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Favorite Pictures of Paul, Aaron & Masayo



This is my favorite picture of Paul, which hangs in our hallway... note the new sign under his picture, which is from our friends, The Frys...it says it all!

The picture was taken by our friend, Amanda Traywick, at Precious Memories here in Birmingham. I think he looks very cool, calm and collected!

Aaron and Masayo are very photogenic and are always taking pictures...this is one of my favorites of them taken almost 2 years ago at their wedding in Japan! They are living in San Francisco, CA, where Aaron is working for the "search" division of Yahoo, and Masayo is writing for local Japanese publications and teaching English to Japanese students. We hope to visit them this summer some time.




1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're BLOGGING now and I can keep up with my favorite US SOLDIER!!!!! Thanks for the address! We love you guys!!!! jan xxoo <><

    ReplyDelete