Monday, May 4, 2009

My birthday celebration.

Well Friday was my 39th birthday....AGAIN....and it was a wonderful celebration. I got to talk with Aaron and Masayo... they are both back in San Fran. and sounded great. I'm really hoping that we'll be able to set plans to go visit them this summer! They are just too close to miss that opportunity! They've purchased a motorcycle (don't get me started!!), and are looking forward to being able to get around more often and see some of the many sites in their area. It was great to hear their voices and chat for a few minutes.
My mom started off the day by taking me and a friend to lunch at Bonefish, one of my favorites. Then Harris and I celebrated my birthday that afternoon by each using a gift certificate at a local SPA. I wish massages weren't so expensive, because they sure feel wonderful. Once I was totally relaxed, he took me to dinner at this restaurant that has a wonderful deck under a huge oak tree that must be 50 - 75 years old... the weather was great and the food delicious. Then we decided to go see a movie... I wanted to see The Soloist (too sentimental for him, even if it was MY birthday) and he wanted to see Wolverine (to much violence for me) , so we compromised and saw State of Play which was really good. Nice to end the day with everyone happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment