Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No Mail Yet

Dear Friends,

Well, we got a nice long letter from Paul yesterday. Seems his Drill Sergeant has not seen fit to give any of them their mail yet, so he has not been able to read anything he's received so far... the flip side is he'll be really happy to have a nice stack of mail to read when they let him!! He caught a cold, but is weathering it. Pray for his knees as they are aching with all the exercise, running and carrying around their packs, gear, etc. He's had bad knees since "band marching days". Fortunately, once boot camp is over, his job will not require a lot of running or carrying heavy gear while marching!!

My mom and I just got back from a visit with her sister in Memphis... it was a beautiful drive and fun time with family and cousins.

Hope you have all weathered April Fool's Day without someone tricking you!!

Have a blessed day... Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. Hello,cindy.
    It is nice that I could know how you spend days on this blog!
    I should update my blog soon!
    I send e-mail to G-mail adress about 1 week ago.
    please check it .
    Kuro

    ReplyDelete